Executive Assistant to the Dean: Lagos Business School
Lagos Business School delivers executive programmes aimed at systematically improving the practice of management in Nigeria.
Purpose of Position
To provide high level strategic and tactical support to the Dean to ensure seamless coordination of the School administration
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Oversee work activities within the office by organizing strategic assignments, monitoring progress and ensuring completion within established guidelines.
- Conduct research and make proposals on School development and realization of its objectives.
- Develop and manage relationships with international institutions aimed at building collaborations beneficial to the School.
- Monitor and report innovations and trends in international collaborations. Develop strategies to counter competitor’s activities.
- Assist the Dean in special projects such as AACSB international maintenance of accreditation visits etc.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Number of completed projects within specified period
- Quality of correspondences from within the Dean's office.
- Level of positive feedback from internal and external customers
- Meeting set targets on stakeholders’ engagement.
- Number of local and international collaborations initiated
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Consultancy skills
- Strong stakeholders management skills
- Ability to prepare effective and persuasive business presentation
- Working knowledge of MS office
Good first degree in the field. An MBA or relevant Master’s Degree would be an advantage.
Membership of relevant professional association/institute.
- At least 6 years in relevant work with at least 3 years at managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge of Nigerian executive education market and manpower development sector. International exposure is an added advantage.
How to Apply To apply click here
Interested and qualified applicants are to forward their CVs to email@example.com