Engineer - Fixed Transmission: Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat\'s vision is a world where people\'s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Provide necessary support towards the proper integration of new backbone, access and leased transmission links including copper, microwave and OFC media.
- Liaise with the regional field support engineers to resolve prolonged and repetitive transmission faults.
- Assist in the implementation of preventive, corrective and configuration orders/change request work order in line with the work order/change request process
- Escalate inter-MSC, MSC-BSC, BSC-BSC and interconnect transmission links faults; follow up with vendors and third party service providers to ensure these faults are resolved within defined SLA
- Ensure transmission operation work undertaken by vendors/service providers meet Etisalat specifications and ensure adherence to SLAs with vendors (Interconnect Partners, Transmission link providers)
To apply click here
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Service Continuity Management, Monitoring and Control
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Problem Solving
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus