Electrical Engineer Dangote Industries Limited
Dangote Industries Limited is one among the largest business conglomerates in Africa, having various manufacturing and service industries including Cement, Sugar, Packaging Materials, Steel, Fertilizer Petroleum Refining Petrochemicals, Gas processing Salt, Vegetable Oil, Tomato Paste, Real Estate, Transportation, etc.
- Responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of assigned electrical systems to ensure smooth operations of the plant.
- The person coordinates with the production department, procurement, and stores to ensure the timely availability of materials.
- To carry out periodic checks to ensure safety and pro-active maintenance.
- To undertake breakdown maintenance to ensure quick restoration of power supply.
- To train and coach new employees to enable them to learn.
Qualification and Requirements:
Bsc / B Eng (Electrical Engineering) 5 years relevant experience To apply click here