EMEA Systems Mid Market And Systems Digital Marketing Manager: Oracle
Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation.
- Oracle is an IT company that is transforming marketing by applying leading edge modern marketing strategies.
- You will use the most up to date techniques while being part of an inspiring team of dynamic and passionate marketers.
- Oracle can offer you the possibility to work in an international context as a leader and key influencer you will partner effectively with sales, marketing and alliances & channel colleagues.
- You will be up to date with the latest digital media trends, so that you can identify and exploit the most effective channels and activities to market and target specific audiences in the various stages of the customer buying cycle.
- Being an active social media user the successful candidate is innovative and has a strong social media presence and will have proven experience in planning and implementing successful digital marketing strategies, with clear measurements to highlight sales pipeline impact and revenue.
- At Oracle you will market leading IT solutions that have a huge influence on society globally. Working green and being socially responsible is part of the organization’s genes.
- We are looking for a creative and driven Modern Marketer to innovate, manage and lead successful cross regional Systems marketing efforts across EMEA with a prime focus to lead Systems Mid Market Strategy and the Optimization Team.
- With a strong focus on online marketing strategies you will be able to demonstrate the ability to further establish Oracle’s brand and to generate sales awareness, customer satisfaction, leads and pipeline through modern integrated marketing campaigns.
- You keep up with market leading trends, leading rather than following the development of innovative and emotive content that is valuable to our customers.
- You are a business partner for regional marketing leaders, sales management, understanding sales and pipeline needs as well as the company’s marketing strategy.
- You constantly analyze the ROI of campaigns you manage and adapt the marketing plan accordingly to achieve optimal pipeline results.
- You manage yourself and are a voice on the management team guiding the team on how best to allocate resources for pan-European projects and the Systems Mid Market Plan.
- Creative out of the box thinker and planner
- Good Knowledge of the Mid Market.
- Strong knowledge of Marketing disciplines esp new Modern Marketing & Digital marketing emphasis
- Demonstrable competencies in IT Marketing
- Experience in working & influencing virtual teams across various geographies
- Deep understanding of audience generation strategies and segmentation across EMEA
Method of Application To apply click here
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).