Director, Finance and Administration: FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Their staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today\'s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U S states and territories.
- The USAID/Nigeria Integrated Health program envisions an integrated health program with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria to identify and support rapid scale up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems.
- The activity will focus its support for service delivery in six intervention areas: family planning, malaria, routine immunization, nutrition, maternal/newborn health and treatment of childhood pneumonia/diarrhea.
- The Director of Finance and Administration (DFA) will work under the leadership of the Chief of Party.
- S/he is responsible for financial analysis, planning, and oversight to support effective financial management and implementation of the project.
- The DFA should have extensive experience in large and complex program financial and administrative management, including financial controls and audit, as well as reporting on accruals, pipeline, and contract and personnel management.
- Oversee the project operations including; but not limited to, human resources, logistics, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance;
- Develop the financial capacities of all task orders under this award;
- Develop internal control measures for the award;
- Conduct internal and coordinate external financial audits for all task orders;
- Prepare budgets for annual work-plans and financial reports for USAID/Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- Bachelor\'s degree (master\'s degree preferred) in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant fields;
- Progressive demonstrated experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance;
- Demonstrated ability for developing and managing large budgets, and in-depth knowledge of USG Cost Accounting Standards;
- Demonstrated experience managing logistics and/or supply chain management for the implementation of public health programs in low- and/or middle-income countries;
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on team.