Direct Sales Agent: Michael Stevens Consulting
Their client, a leading Bank, requires suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
Personality/Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence(complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
- Good in PC skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) - minimum of Lower Credit OR National Certificate of Education (NCE) - minimum of Credit Only.
Minimum Relevant Experience
To apply click here
- 2 years in relevant (Sales) job.
- Age not above 35 years of age.