Digital Marketing: Intern Partboyz Auto Parts Limited
Are you passionate about social media marketing? Do you want to learn more about this industry through real-world experience? Do you think in 140 characters and spend your days “checking in” or “retweeting?” If so, we’ve got the internship for you!
The digital marketing graduate Internship position is designed for a recent graduate with relevant course studies in Web Development, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design or other related field Responsibilities. This entry-level role will help provide a strong foundation and plenty of upside for growth for an intelligent, hard-working individual who wants to be the best digital marketer they can be.
Internship learning objectives and expectations:
- They are seeking a self-motivated and detailed oriented intern to assist the Ecommerce Digital Marketing department.
- The intern will get hands-onexperience and access to world class training courses in social media marketing, web development, search engine optimization, PPC and graphic design.
- The intern will assist with the preparation and distribution of marketing materials within social media, web, and email, along with providing general departmental support, as needed.
- The objective is to gain a better understanding of the auto parts industry and how different digital marketing elements resonate with consumers, helping the intern hone communications skills and add new skills to his or her resume.
- Create, implement and analyze strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings.
- Implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for keywords.
- Create regular reporting on KPI and provide execution based on data.
- Implement tactical activates for external link building including reaching out to key influencers, journalists, bloggers, etc.
- Conduct outbound calls, emails, and social media outreach to drive inbound link growth and engage with partners to optimize user experience for referral traffic.
- writing and editing share-able content (blogs, articles)
- Monitor posts on tech blogs, forums, media outlets and social networks
- Develop relationships with Tech and Media outlets
- Leverage social media and connect with key influencers to help drive organic traffic.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and questions where appropriate.
Requirements / Qualifications:
To apply click here
- Recently graduated (Post NYSC) in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. (Degree-seeking student in the fields of Computer Science, Communications, Marketing or Journalism.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices and terminology (content marketing, link building, technical audits, etc.)
- Knowledge of content management systems like WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies (such as HTML, CSS, PHP databases, etc.) is a bonus
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented. Ability to organize and prioritize projects efficiently with tight deadlines
- Awareness of emerging web technologies
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge about Google Ad-words and Analytics is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills