Digital Marketing Manager: YellowDot Africa
YellowDot Africa is one of the leading African mobile service providers established in 2013. Since then, YellowDot has opened offices in Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa and Rwanda and operates in over 10 African countries. Leading mobile operators in Africa such as MTN, Gloworld and Etisalat are currently working with YellowDot to provide entertainment, information and other services to subscribers across the continent.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
They are currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who will develop, establish and maintain our digital marketing strategy across Africa. As part of this job role, you will:
- Conduct research with the Business Development team to determine requirements for existing and future products.
- Coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities across Africa.
- Interface with media and liaise with radio stations, PR and advertising agencies.
- Develop and maintain marketing strategy across Africa with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Conduct analysis of customer research, marketing conditions and competitor information.
- Implement effective country marketing plans together with our local teams.
- Implement marketing plans for specific new products and help with go-to-market strategies.
To apply click here
- Business or Marketing related degree – a must
- Analytical and reporting skills on ROI and key performance metrics of marketing plans
- Ability to develop, text and design marketing campaigns for online and offline marketing activities
- An understanding of website maintenance and Social Media management
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies with emphasis on digital marketing
- Experience in the VAS, mobile or mobile app market, and working with telecom companies