Desktop Support Engineer
- Oversees and responds to service requests regarding the installation of hardware and software for computing devices.
- Performs 2nd level support; troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues for desktops, laptops, tablets, mobility, audio-visual equipment and peripheral devices.
- Performs research and develops solutions for hardware and software issues.
- Updates incident records and knowledge base with appropriate and timely information.
- Acts as Incident Manager on the team for major incidents.
- Oversees and maintains documentation of assets in configuration and asset management records.
- Contributes content and provides software training to the team.
- Incident Management.
- Minimum of 4 years’ hands-on experience.
- Advanced experience, knowledge, and trouble shooting skills in the following technical areas:
- Administrating global enterprise client environments with Windows XP, Win7/8/10, Microsoft Office Suites, SCCM, Citrix/Terminal Services, Google Apps, VPN and remote environments.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, Print Servers, DHCP, LAN, wireless, Active Directory, Cisco Call Manager, Project Management, Performance Management, Process Management, Customer Service etc.
Kindly send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org To apply click here