Data Centre Services Cordinator: MainOne Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
- The Data Centre Service Coordinator will be responsible for the Maintenance of the Data Centre White Space area and will manage customer service delivery in the Data Centre. DCSC specializes in the execution of tactical plans for the data centre services to ensure
- Continuity of operations for the organization. He is the custodian of the Data Centre white space and will be required to plan, design, manage and support the white space infrastructure.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a consistent client experience in providing DC Services
- Following and executing best practices linked to ITIL disciplines
- Understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA) for clients in the facility
- Responsible for coordinating on-boarding activities for clients, and executing client setup/configurations
- Managing and coordinating of Client rack installations, power up and interconnectivity
- Responsible for planning and coordination and execution of Change Records (CR) as it relates to Data Centre Space, power and cooling management
- Responsible for client expectation management
- To work directly under the supervision of the Data Centre Service Manager (DCSM)
- NOC Operations Engineers, Technical Solutions, DC Facilities Team, Data Centre Service Manager, Data Centre Service Coordinator, Data Centre Operations Manager (DCOM), Third party service providers, DC Colocation Clients
Qualifications & Experience
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/ Engineering with at least 3-5 Years industry experience.
- ITIL® qualification and practical knowledge will be an advantage Experience, or exposure, to structured cabling and facilities management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Office suite, including Visio
- Exposure to formal project delivery methodologies
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Have a basic knowledge of System administration
- Customer service, focused on overall client satisfaction
- Ability to work within a deadline-oriented team environment, to prioritize work, and ability to work independently
- Good analytical skills and motivation, together with the ability to multi-task
- Good written and verbal communication skills, which include the ability to prepare reports and format documents, and client correspondence
- Excellent attention to detail, aligned to strong verbal and written capacities
- Familiarity with Data Centre Standards and ISO 9001 and 27001 certifications
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work even at odd hours when the work demands.
Note: When the page opens, click on "Data Centre Services Coordinator" To apply click here