Dangote Group: System Administrator
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Administrator
- Perform all of the Systems Administrator duties and support the integration of new technologies into new and existing systems
- Provides Windows Server, Active Directory, VMware, Exchange Server, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, SCCM Tier 2/3 support to group customers in an enterprise environment.
- Troubleshoot, debug server based application(s) and/or IT infrastructure component(s)
- Performs occasional after hour tasks, including but not limited to, restarting systems, application upgrades, hardware maintenance, etc.
- Ensures all necessary documentation to operate and maintain the equipment and/or software is regularly maintained.
- Performs performance monitoring and provides documentation of issues and recommendations to IT management.
- Maintain and patch systems, software and applications to eliminate bug fixes, security vulnerabilities and maintain technology currency of systems and applications.
- Participates in change management processes to include patch compliance which also includes Information Assurance Validation Testing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience is required
- Experience with Microsoft Windows architecture, design, implementation and management
- 5+ years’ experience with Windows Systems Administration
- Understanding of networking (L2-L3), TCP/IP, Internet Services (DNS, Load Balancing), and Firewalls.
- Experience in documentation of SOP guidelines, system procedures and baseline OS image
- Experience administering Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Experience administering Microsoft Exchange in a hybrid environment
- Experience in managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs, DHCP, DNS, Domain Controller replication, and organization unit management.
To apply click here
- A chance to be a part of the dynamic IT team driving digital change within Africa’s premier indigenous manufacturing conglomerate.