Customer Service and Design Manager: Tetra Pak
Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak aseptic beverage container in the late 1950's was revolutionary for the food and beverage industries.
- To lead Customer Service and Design Handling operations at the corresponding market group.
- Implement global and cluster DSM strategies.
- Responsible for related activities and drive cost reduction, improve service levels.
- Implement Cluster priorities and initiatives in the Demand, Supply and Design area.
- Drive Customer Service and Design Handling performance
- Secure order management and design handling process execution
- Drive performance improvement of customer service and design KPIs
- Drive implementation of global projects and change initiatives in the market
- Secure CSR & DD organizational alignment, competence development and resource management
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 3 years managerial experience in FMCG environment (Preferably Supply Chain / Logistics)