Customer Service Representative; Chelink Group
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Customer Relationship Management Training
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- - The ability to understand• ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to grasp Product Knowledge with little or no supervision.
- Must have Quality Focus.
- Must have Problem Solving skills.
- Must have proper Documentation Skills.
- Listening and Phone Skills a MUST.
- Ability to Resolve Conflict between customers
- Ability to Multi-task.
To apply click here
- Minimum of OND/HND in related field of discipline.
- Professional qualification in Customer Service would be an added advantage.