Customer Service Representative: Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No 1 or No 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
Purpose of the job
- Accountable for the ‘end to end’ ownership of all Customer service activities for a portfolio of external customers. Includes all ordering activities and also prompt query resolution across the entire Order to Delivery process.
- Build up a strong relationship with your portfolio of customers, so as to understand their needs and ensure we deliver ‘value added’ service to our customers
- Utilise LEAN philosophies, so as to remove ‘non value’ added activities in order to free up resource to focus on these value added activities.
- Timely and accurate capture of orders in their various formats, process them and manage any subsequent changes. Manage the total process and look to ensure ‘on time’ and ‘in full’ deliveries.
- EDI order management –including review of blocked and incomplete orders ensuring that orders are not unduly delayed.
- Ensure that advance notification procedures are proactively followed, in order to ensure internal and external customers are kept informed of any stock shortages and availability dates are updated.
- Develop and strengthen your working relationships with your internal /external customers to clearly understand their needs to ensure we deliver ‘value added’ service to our customer. Whilst minimising costs to the business.
- Maintain and strengthen a network within the business across depts., AR, deployment, supply optimisers, logistics and the business team. Break down the ‘silo’ mentality.
- Demonstrate full understanding of supply chain processes and procedures.
To apply click here
- Educated to Matric level.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service contact role, preferably in a FMCG environment.
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers and handling difficult conversations is essential.