Customer Service Representative: Arcelor Networks
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
• Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
• Inform customer of deals and promotion
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face and visits
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Applicant must be a female
• Applicant must be resident in Abeokuta
• Applicant must have a BSc or HND degree with NYSC Certificate
• Applicants must have interpersonal skills
• High communication skills - verbal and written
• Good listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Data collection and ordering
• Applicant must have good customer service orientation
• Stress tolerance To apply click here