Customer Service Representative Recruitment: Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being.
- Timely and accurate capture of orders in their various formats, process them and manage any subsequent changes. Manage the total process and look to ensure ‘on time’ and ‘in full’ deliveries.
- Maintain and strengthen a network within the business across depts., AR, deployment, supply optimisers, logistics and the business team. Break down the ‘silo’ mentality.
- Demonstrate full understanding of supply chain processes and procedures.
- Receive queries relating to the Order to delivery process and manage to prompt resolution liaising with all necessary parties. Maintain log of these, ensure customers are kept informed of any query and also ensure query turnaround time KPI is met.
- Ensure you take accountability of any issue and drive through root cause analysis, so as to avoid reoccurrence in the future.
- Educated to Matric level.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service contact role, preferably in a FMCG environment.
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers and handling difficult conversations is essential.
To apply click here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: