Customer Knowledge Analyst: MTN
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company.
At MTN, we provide services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- To assist in collecting, evaluating, and preparing research and/or other complex statistical data, narrative reports/presentations and recommendations, to have a better understanding of the customers’ needs
- Interface with financial analysts and business units to understand their data requirements and reporting needs
- Liaise with product management managers to understand the data needed to support and monitor product performance
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Lifecycle Management meeting as required
- Develop and utilize data collection instruments and methods for the evaluation and quality control of research or operational data.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
To apply click here
- BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or any of the other numerate Sciences/ Social Sciences
- 4 years’ experience comprising:
- Experience and working knowledge of data mining/ analysis using statistical analytical system( SAS), problem solving and reporting/presentation
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is desirable