Customer Care Representative Officer: Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
They are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
- Provides quality service to both external and internal customers in an accurate, efficient and responsive manner in accordance with regulatory guidelines and industry standard.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Acts as a liaison (Being the first point of contact) between IBEDC and its customers.
- Conducts detailed investigations and fact finding in resolving escalated customer complaints via in-person walk in, letters or by email and ensures timely resolution. (Might include visiting the customer’s premises where necessary)
- Initiates and communicate required action(s) for response to customer service requests/complaints within 15 days in compliance with NERC regulations
- Relates effectively with other IBEDC business hubs as need be to resolve a variety of customer-related issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor's degree preferably in Social science or related field
- Must have 1+ years of progressive customer service experience.
- At least 3-5 years post NYSC experience in Customer Care Representative/ Investigations
- Must be proficient in using the computer and other software’s and applications necessary to aid the job function.
Personal Skills Required:
To apply click here
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Attention to details
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Competence in handling complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.