Current Job at Visa Incorporated: Account Management, CSS
Visa Incorporated, a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what they do: Their VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. They are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
- Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for day-to-day support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Identify, recommend and monitor, where appropriate, operational cost savings and/or revenue enhancements opportunities for Clients and Visa.
- Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces and business priorities.
To apply click here
- 7+ years of success in client facing roles in the Payments industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent graduate degree/MBA preferred
- Working general knowledge of Electronic Payment Industry Visa systems including authorization and clearing systems, client connectivity, etc.
- Has advanced knowledge of product and services and how these impact clients’ business.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.