Cummins Nigeria: AFM Sales Leader
Cummins Inc. – A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AFM Sales Leader
Req ID: 1700058V
- Manages an account team and key customer relationships through the sales and account support cycle and executes sales and business development plans to achieve revenue and profitability goals within assigned customers.
- Develops new and expands existing customer relationships within the Customer.
- Manages the relationship building of the account team. Accountable for the execution of the sales strategy in support of key customers.
- Roles aligned to this GPP may be eligible for a Sales Compensation program.
- Develops long-term, strategic business relationships with key accounts supporting Cummins’ sales strategy.
- Develops profitable growth or new business opportunities jointly with the key accounts and supports cost initiatives.
- Acts as a champion for the voice of the customer within the business: Responsible for measuring customer loyalty using NPS methods and championing CFSS or ‘just do it’ projects which are the outcome of a NPS loyalty workshop.
- Communication Skills – Verbal communication and presentation skills utilizing telephone and web technologies.
- Possesses listening and written communication skills. Can successfully demonstrate and model the skill to others. Can identify uncommon situations associated with the use of this skill and address them independently, or effectively ask for help from a more experienced person. Can provide coaching to lower level performers on how to use the skill in typical work situations.
- Focus on Customer Needs – In depth knowledge of key Cummins customers. Knowledge would include business strategies, organizational structures, geographic footprints, financial results, internal processes, and primary needs for effective segmentation.
- Anticipates and takes action to meet customer needs.
- Continually searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction. Knowledgeable of vital customer information required to make informed business decisions.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- University or college degree in the field of Sales or Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified a plus
- Significant level of relevant work experience required.
- Experience as a sales representative and other sales support function desirable.
- Experience in strategy, management/budget holding, product, technical roles beneficial.
- Significant travel may be required.
Application Deadline: Ongoing. To apply click here