Country Manager: Laplace Technologies Limited
The Country Manager for each country of the following countries Ghana, Benin/Togo, Niger, Cameroun will represent the company in the country to manage the whole gamut of its business operations, develop new businesses and increase profitability.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational targets and contributes country marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans, as well as new service development and existing service enhancement.
- Defining customer satisfaction standards and implementing across country operations to drive service delivery.
- Responsible for bidding processes with support from Sales, Technical and Finance functions.
- Responsible for forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Draw up annual budgets and produce a detailed annual business operating plan, showing monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue generation, profits and cash flow projections.
- BSc/HND in any Engineering Discipline. MBA/MSc will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience and 5 years direct work experience in a project administration capacity, including all aspects of process management, general management, and profit & loss management.
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing with annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- Must have a strong understanding of how a business operates and a proven track record demonstrating possession of good business acumen.
- Must have general management experience cutting across operations, finance, marketing & administration.
- Must have excellent networking skills.
To apply click here
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Some moderate travel within your country may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management