Corporate Culture Company: Financial Advisers
The Corporate Culture Company (C3) is a research driven training, coaching and consulting firm, helping African businesses and institutions Identify, Create and Sustain the Beliefs and Behaviors that Determine how their people (employees and management) perform, interact and Handle business transactions.
- A self-motivated and intelligent individual with excellent analytical/numerical skills is required to fill the position of a Financial Adviser.
- The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility to research, analyze, review the global marketplace and provide the client information on new and existing products and services and assist client to make informed decisions with well-designed financial strategies.
- He/She must be extremely focused and have proven successes in financial advisory roles within the corporate organization
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of Master's degree from a reputable international institution with relevant professional certification.
- Experience within the financial services sector will be an added advantage.
How to Apply To apply click here
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 9th March, 2017.