Corporate Auditor: Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd
The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
The Corporate Auditor will ultimately deliver high quality financial and operational audit reviews across Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd – both plants and its depots and ensure key objectives of the department are achieved. The Corporate Auditor will report to the Full Scope Audit Manager. He/She might also have to report to any of the Unit Managers within the Internal Audit Department during some audit assignments.
- Deliver high quality financial and operational audit reviews across NBC
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and investigations
- Communicate audit observations, related risks to clients.
- Conduct audits of the Plants/Functions and provide objective view on the control environment
- Conduct special reviews and investigation when the need arises and documentation of reports
- Provide supporting documents on observation raised.
- Execute annual audit plans in an effective and efficient manner.
- Resolution of complex problems arising during projects
- Development of cost-effective, value-adding recommendations.
- Assess Plants/Functions compliance with Group policies, local policies, local regulations, etc.
- Timely Reporting of audit observations from audit projects
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND or University Degree
- Full professional qualification in ICAN or ACCA will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Process driven environment or background.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Proven ability to make complex decisions based on analysis and judgment
- Coaching and mentoring for technical excellence
- Perfect English language skills
- Understand tactical requirements, full knowledge of functional strategy
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Industry/business knowledge
- Understand financial impact of decisions
- Read and interpret financial and business data
- Time / resource management
- Good report writing skills
- Planning and Process improvement skills
- Good Communication & inter-personal Skills
- Computer literate –Good knowledge of MS Office Suite - working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Good organization skills and able to prioritize appropriately
- Basic Accounting and Business Administration Knowledge will be appreciated.
Values / Attitudes:
To apply click here
- Drive for results
- High integrity, respect for diversity
- Ability to develop win-win solutions
- Willingness to try new ideas
- Team Player
- Willingness to travel as required