CornerStone Staffing NG Fresh Job for Inbound Call Center – Team Lead
CornerStone Staffing NG – Their client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Call Center – Team Lead
Job Type: Contract for 2 – 3 months
- This is a 2 – 3 month and may be extended based on performance.
- Manage Inbound Customer Relations Specialists with calls from customers concerning product related issues, and various activities
- Coordinate daily workforce plan and monitor scheduled adherence
- Ensure quality by ongoing call and case reviews
- Administer timely coaching/feedback while maintaining encouragement and support
- Monitor and report customer satisfaction results through evaluation of survey feedback, overall call center metrics, and adherence of business processes to achieve the department goals
- Assist with the development, implementation and training on business processes
- Act as a liaison between other work groups to ensure positive relationships and accurate sourcing of information
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
To apply click here
- 5+ years management or supervisor experience in a mid-size inbound call center
- Directly supervises 10-25 employees in a call center production environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
- Minimum B.Sc /HND required in any field.
- Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level