Consultant To Lead Gender Training-of-Trainers: EngenderHealth
EngenderHealth is currently looking for a short-term consultant for gender training (7 days total) for its Fistula Care Plus (FC+) project in Nigeria. The consultant will work closely with the FC+ Gender Focal Point to draft and facilitate a training-of-trainers (TOT) on gender mainstreaming.
S/he will perform the below mentioned tasks:
- Prepare an agenda for a three to four-day TOT on gender and gender mainstreaming within the context of an MNCH and SRH-focused program. (.5 days)·
- Draft and conduct pre- and post- test for participants; analyze results following the training (.5 days)·
- Adapt pre-existing gender mainstreaming curricula to fit the context of the EngenderHealth training, including modules for training providers, community volunteers, media, and other key partners. (3 days)·
- Facilitate TOT, to be held in Abuja. Share any materials and curricula used with EngenderHealth at the end of the training. (3 days)
- Support the production of a training report as needed.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Bachelor Degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized higher institution in public health, communication, health planning or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a trainer;
- Experience in providing trainings for facilitators, specifically on topics related to gender and sexual and reproductive health;
- Knowledge of Nigerian context;
- Significant experience working with local and international NGOs and/or UN organizations.
To apply, please send CV to Lauren Bellhouse by clicking on the apply button. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
28 October 2016
EngenderHealth is an equal opportunity employer To apply click here