Consultant Radiologists: Lagoon Hospital
Lagoon Hospital was first established in 1986 with Lagoon Hospital Apapa, now the flagship hospital, followed by Lagoon Hospital Ikeja and Lagoon Hospital Victoria Island. Lagoon Hospitals pioneer Advanced Medical Care in Nigeria and are committed to the highest standards of
professionalism and service. The hospitals are equipped to perform all forms of surgical procedures including those that are only possible at very few specialised hospitals in the United Kingdom and USA and they continue to invest in high quality specialty services.
- Perform or interpret the outcomes of Diagnostic Imaging procedures including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computer Tomography (CT), Conventional X-ray and Fluoroscopy, Mammography and Ultrasound, (Clinic duties as approved in clinical privilege form)
- Communicate examination results or diagnostic information to referring physicians, patients or families.
- Develop or monitor procedures to ensure adequate quality control of images.
- MBBS or its equivalent
- Residency training in Radiology from a recognized institution
- Valid Medical Practicing license
- Professional Qualification: Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College in Radiology or its equivalent
- At least 1 year Post Residency experience is desirable
- Good working knowledge of an hospital based Radiology Department
To apply click here
- Basic Life Support skills
- Ability to document the performance, interpretation and outcomes of all procedures performed.
- Ability to administer radio-opaque substances by injection, orally or as enemas to render internal structures and organs visible on X-ray films or Fluoroscopic screens.
- Managerial: Service oriented, team player
- Ability to multitask with strong analytic mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and face challenges
- Problem solving with leadership
- Ability to evaluate medical information to determine patients’ risk factors, such as allergies to contrast agents, or to make decisions regarding the appropriateness of procedures.