Construction Advisor: Onstream Group
If a picture says a thousand words, then Onstream Media Corporation speaks volumes about corporate communication and digital asset management. The company's Digital Media Services Group provides video and audio Webcasting to corporate clients, and produces Internet-based multimedia streaming promotional videos for hotels and resorts.
Coordinate and Report on regular basis progress of efforts at resolving key work strategy differences between CPY& SHI and any other assigned areas of concern to DGM FPSO and In-Country Construction Manager.
The key objective of this position therefore is creation of functional channel of communication between EPC
Contractor (SHI) and CPY FPSO Team for Egina FPSO Project activities in Nigeria. In addition, the position shall –
- Provide leadership during technical workshops by narrowing the gaps in understanding and perception between CPY and CTR position.
- Focus on developing trust between both parties and creating the enabling environment for openness and sharing of each party’s work execution strategy for the overall benefit of the project.
- Assist in facilitating resolution of complex or difficult interfaces with SHI Korea particularly as it concerns Integration and Offshore Hook-up phases of the work.
- Fully support CPY FPSO Management team through provision of any other valuable professional advice on work strategies that could help move the project forward.
Project controls, administration
Participate in project weekly meeting and any important meeting with Contractor upon request by management.
To apply click here
- Participate at any interface meeting with SHI and any others that could work programs at Ladol or offshore.
- Review and analyse planning updates and critical path for all activities related to Nigerian Content packages including integration & hook up activities offshore.
- Detect and highlight potential causes of delays and constraints and propose remedial action.
- Qualified Oil & Gas Facilities Engineer of Korean origin with at least 20 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects, 10 years of which have been at management level.
- Good communications skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Language: Fluent in English and Korean Language.