Compensation and Benefit Senior Officer: Reputable FMCG Company
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialization in pharmaceutical products, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefit Senior Officer
Job Reference: 1422
- Researching compensation and benefits policies and plans.
- Prepares and maintains organizational structures, including Job Analysis, Job Classification and Job grading.
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses.
- Designing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team.
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Manage classification of internal positions in accordance with the job evaluation process and company procedure.
- Participates in the development and implementation of Manuals, Policies and Procedures
- Preparing and updating job descriptions,
- Conduct job evaluation (job grade and job classifications)
- Ensuring company is compliant with state and federal laws.
- Assessing the organization’s pay structure.
- Researching compensation trends and reviewing compensation surveys.
- Evaluating compensation policies.
- Ensuring that the pay practices comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
- Researching and analyzing benefits plans, programs, and policies.
- Making recommendations based on data analyses.
- Monitoring government regulations, legislation, and benefits trends.
- Working with insurance brokers and benefits careers.
- Managing the enrollment, renewal, and distribution processes.
- Writing and revising job descriptions.
- Determining position classifications.
- Preparing and updating salary scales.
- Making recommendations to managers regarding job descriptions, salaries, and classifications.
- Bachelor degree in any Social Science discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel.
- 4-7 year working experience in the FMCG industry.
- Qualified member of a relevant professional body (CIPM; SHRM, HRCI).
- Good understanding of compensation and benefit
To apply click here