Communications Manager Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
- Are you a creative person? Do you have a passion for crafting the narrative for a company with a strong innovation culture?
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere social innovation centre seeks an experienced Communications Manager to chart our narrative and share our incredible stories!
- As Communications Manager, you will craft both a vision for and execute on a strategic communication plan that is aligned with the growth of the business, our industry as a whole, company milestones, our community, and product launches.
- Manage all corporate, product, and internal communications efforts for the company.
- Collaborate to develop online content that engages our community and leads to measurable action. Strategize on best way to reach targets and enact plans.
- Facilitate mechanisms for internal communications with entire team.
- Develop a thoughtful media relations strategy in collaboration with leadership team.
- Nurture and develop strong partnerships with media outlets /press and stakeholders in the tech ecosystem.
- Development content for the business initiatives and management of all CcHUB’s social media platforms.
- Oversee CcHUB’s community engagement and program planning.
- Craft the narrative and share the stories of our products, services, as well as our amazing team and culture.
- Oversee campaigns to increase awareness and excitement around the CcHUB’s community initiatives, services, and brand.
- Coordinate CcHUB’s events attendance and media around these events.
- Track and report on key quantitative metrics for business performance.
- Support CcHUB portfolio companies in crafting and advising on execution strategies aligned with their brands.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply click here
- Relevant educational qualification and experience leading a company’s public relations or communications, with experience in social media management.
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features.
- Demonstrated success crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.