Commercial Data Analyst: Nosak Group
Nosak Group – They are a reputable, world-class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with a group of companies located in the major city of the country.
Due to expansion in operation for better value and effectiveness, there is a job opening in one of their subsidiaries for intelligent, proactive and self-motivating individuals.
- Manages the generation of periodic sales reports (daily, weekly, monthly et al) as may be required by line manager.
- Generates trend analysis, customer trading statements issuance as per required frequency
- Processes and handles all trade customer and sales team related claims to ensure turnaround times agreed are duly met
- Collation of all sales data from sales team for report to management and other advised end users
- Handles customer sales order management and account reconciliation issues where required
Qualification, Skills & Experience
To apply click here
- BSc or HND in Mathematical related course
- Computing Skills (specifically use of Microsoft office suite specifically MS Excel)
- Time conscious
- Analytically sound and has a knack for numbers
- Experience with Sage, Dynamics or SAP