Commercial (Pharmaceuticals) Future Leaders Graduate Programme 2016: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world\'s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa\'s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
They are recruiting to fill this position
- What will the programme be like?
- The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose.
- It’s an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK.
- Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to experience different aspects of the business. From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that we’d expect from a future leader.
- What do I need to succeed?
- Our Future Leaders need ambition, commercial awareness and a self-motivated, proactive approach.
- They are looking for clear, effective communicators who can quickly build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- Academic qualifications - applicants must be track for or have achieved a minimum grade of “Good” in their undergraduate degree.
- Less than three years or professional experience (internships included)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Right to work in the country you apply for.
- Flexibility in terms of location
- Essential Programme Criteria
- Before submitting your application, please ensure that you meet the essential criteria for the programme that you are applying to and that you provide this information accurately.
Please note that if you do not meet the essential requirements of the programme, you may receive an automatic response, declining your application. To apply click here