Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company: Graduate Marketing Analyst
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Reports To: The Experential Execution Excellence Manager
- Source for accurate data and provide data analysis support to the function via Spreadsheet analysis and presentations.
- Lead data generation from SAP or other ERP for Marketing decision-making.
- Generate leads and insights using available sales and marketing data available.
- Lead the process of marketing material requisitions – PR and PO Processes.
- Provide leadership in data analysis collaboration with other functions and other units within Marketing for trade marketing activities and events.
- To deliver timely deployment of monthly plan messaging, on-time deliveries of marketing materials and timely tracking and reporting of executions.
Qualification & Experience
- Sc, HND or relevant experience in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, etc.
- 3-4years experience in a Commercial-oriented Function (Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Logistics)
- A thorough knowledge of PR-PO process.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of data and in-depth analysis via SAP
Required Skills & Competencies:
To apply click here
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Customer focus.
- Being resilient.
- Drives results.