Coca-Cola Company: Senior Brand Manager
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager – Nigeria North
Job ID: R-04037
Job Types: Full time
Job Level: 01. Regular
- The Senior Brand Manager – Nigeria North is responsible for developing the plans and leading the execution of key marketing projects affecting the Northern & Central Regions of Nigeria; ultimately delivering positive financial performance, value share, and brand love growth.
The role’s responsibilities are:
- Leading the End-2-End Marketing Agenda with NBC Bottler Regional leadership
- Developing, Implementation & execution of Regional marketing plans
- Monthly brand business (consumer, shopper, retail) & DME tracking
Function Specific Activities
- The Company’s effort in building a strong consumer-centric driven business growth model, coupled with development of scalable programs & tools for implementation by our Bottling partners is critical to our short and long-term business success. This person will be a key contributor in shaping the relationship and strategic plan development with these partners.
- The key purpose of this role is to develop and execute market brand programs collaboratively with the Bottler Marketing & Operations teams to ensure implementing a strong path to consumer-driven business growth.
- The work of the individual requires leveraging the collective intelligence of our system, through a collaborative approach with their Nigeria Franchise & Commercial Partners, WABU Marketing Leadership, and Bottler Region Leadership.
- Provides Thought Leadership Regarding How Their Region Will Grow Its Brands – including defining which Projects/Programs Should Be Adapted & Operationalized Using Local Insights; thus creating recommended Business plans for Franchise Marketing Manager approval.
- Leads Execution of key components of marketing programs; including overall project management and system tracking to inspire and inform on-the-ground course-corrections as circumstances require.
- Provide proactive budget management and contingency planning to ensure delivery of agreed BP spending targets.
Related Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Minimum Years of Experience: 6-8 years within TCCC or Other Global FMCG company
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred: Master’s Degree – preferably MBA or Masters of Marketing
- Ability to collaborate in an International / Global cultural context is critical considering the diversity of the Business Unit AND Bottler leadership
- Provide Execution Leadership and Analysis for their respective Region; uncovering insights and solutions that encompass local needs/problems
Judgement and Decision Making:
- Regional Marketing Plan, Programs & Initiatives – based on recommendation agreed to by Senior Franchise Marketing Manager
- Regional Specific DME – based on recommendation agreed by Senior Franchise Marketing Manager
Years of Experience:
To apply click here
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Act Like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.