Clinical Procurement and Inventory Officer; Jemi Neil Consulting
Neil Consulting is recruiting for fulltime Clinical Procurement And Inventory Officer.
Our client, a reputable occupational health clinic & diagnostic centre has given us the task to source a Clinical Procurement and Inventory Officer with quality hands-on work experience in Supply Chain Management, Inventory and Procurement.
The clients clinic and diagnostic centre's head office is located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
- Manages and monitors all inventory and stock across all clinical and non-clinical units to ensure utmost efficiency.
- Managing the store, laboratory, supplies etc.
- Prevention of stock outs by ensuring stock levels are within acceptable set limits
- Manages all documentation pertaining to inventory management across the Clinic.
- Prevention of wastage and pilferage.
- Responsible for dealing with all registered suppliers.
- Negotiating and liaising with suppliers to ensure prompt and efficient Supply of ordered goods to clinics.
- Ensure proper validation of Supplier deliveries including proper documentation required for validation.
- Ensure proper accounting/administration of Supplier invoices and prompt submission to Accounts/Finance.
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Procurement & Contract Management
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Inventory Management• Logistics • Procurement and Supplies Management • Supply Chain Management
- Clinical Inventory Control
JOB COMPETENCIES AND CAPABILITIES
- Experience: 3+ Years’ experience in Inventory and Procurement (2 of which must be specifically in Clinical Procurement Pharmaceutical company).
- Degree in disciplines of Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related course.
- Must have worked in the Procurement unit of a Clinic or Diagnostic centre.
- Must have effective bargaining power.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Coordination- Ability to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Active Listening- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking- Using Logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems.
- Persuasion- Persuading others to change their minds or behaviour.
- Negotiation- Bringing others together and trying to reconcile difference.
- Management of Materials Resources- Obtaining and seeing to appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to certain work.
To apply click here
- Seller character
- Good with excel
- “Friendly” but yet “Firm”
- Strong level of Integrity