Client Relationship Manager: Telinno Consulting Limited
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
- Developing and executing sales strategy for the organization to boost new business revenue and profitability.
- Manages the Client Engagement Process from bidding to payment.
- Understand the business, its capabilities and product and service offerings and serves as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to target markets and accounts.
- The CRM shall define, drive and own the customer satisfaction business requirements towards improving services and its delivery.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions.
- Periodic Sales Targets Reports.
- Key Customer Account Management Report.
- Account Lifecycle Tracking Report – Project and Finance.
- Prospective Customer Pipelines.
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback ratings
- Competitor Analysis report
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing and Engineering.
- Should have successfully sold services, business solutions within the telecoms industry.
- Must have existing relationships in the telecoms, oil and gas industries to leverage the Business.
- 3 years of recent Sales & Business Development experience, business-to-business sales ideally selling into telecoms OEMs, wireless operators & government.
- Expert level experience building dynamic & positive customer relationships at senior decision making levels, as well as front line influencing levels.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2018.
To apply click here