Citibank Nigeria: Graduate Tellers, October 2017
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller – Transaction Svs. Rep 3
Ref No: 17068511
Job Category: Transaction Processing
- State briefly the principal purpose of the position, its major objectives and the impact the position has on Citibank.
- The Teller is a frontline staff and is one of the customer’s first points of contact with the bank and therefore it is essential that, in spite of work pressure, they must wear a cheerful look and countenance.
- His/her primary focus is to deliver prompt and efficient services across the counters and at the same time, ensuring compliance with operating and regulatory guidelines. This will include:
List a series of brief statement s which describe only the major activities for which this job is held accountable:
- Time-stamp (validate) and signature-verify all customers request and refer those that require call-back/status approval to supervisor for action
- Ensure transactions are not processed for SDN names and sanctioned countries by checking the SDN list prior to processing transactions.
- Report all qualifying transactions processed in line with existing NDLEA limits.
- Process all customer requests within the standard turn-around time and without error (e.g. Other Bank cheque deposit ,cheques encashment, cash deposits, cheque deposits, PTA/BTA purchase, also specialised transactions like Taxes, Multi choice, Airtel, MAERSK etc).
- For the job family, list significant quantitative measures (i.e. revenue, assets, expenses, etc.) which assist in determining the size and scope of the area of responsibility. This may be a measure that is impacted either directly or indirectly. Please describe the nature of the impact on each measure provided. Use current annual figures. (state – $millions-Mil; $billions-Bil)
- Please describe how the job impacts each quantitative measure provided (directly or indirectly)
- The various activities in the unit on a direct and indirect basis impact the revenue derived from our customers
Describe the educational requirements, special skills or work experience required to perform this position.
- 1 – 2 years (not compulsory)
To apply click here