Chief Operations Officer: Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Their reputation for providing high-quality services with integrity has earned them the trust of their clients and their people.
- To coordinate the establishment and optimization of day-to-day operations in the institution, Provide quality management and analytics on the institution’s data, as well as knowledge and expertise on product and service management.
- To oversee the development and implementation of all necessary policies and procedures towards achievement of the institution’s mandates and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhances the internal processes and procedures thereby enhancing best practices and compliance with international standards.
- Improves efficiency of processes and establish necessary measures to cover all processes within the organization
- Ensures accurate and proper maintenance of ethical behavior at all times and confidentiality of all customer information
- Ensures prompt notification of the relevant stakeholders of any shortfall in quality standards of procedures and recommends preventive actions to ensure that the operation quality standards are maintained
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Business or any related field is required
- MBA/Master’s degree in related field is required
- A professional certification in any management related field
- A minimum of 15 years in operations or related experience of which 8 years in a managerial position
Skills and Experience:
To apply click here
- Knowledge of financial operations and management
- Understanding of Product and services management
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry
- Understanding of strategic planning and business development