Chief Finance Officer: Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill this role
To develop and execute finance strategies that include compliance with all statutory and governance standards and policies.
- Implement accounting standards, process and disciplines to ensure reliable/accurate and timely delivery of required management information.
- Co-ordinate and manage the budgets and forecasting process
- Conduct business performance analysis and interpretation
- Monitor the businesses’ expenditure against budget
- Review capex proposals before they are submitted to the CEO
- Oversee the financial year end process
- Manage the external audit relationship
- Optimize the business tax liabilities and ensure timely submission of tax returns.
- Implement appropriate financial controls
- Identify key risks and implement internal risk management framework
- Manage the internal audit and Alexander Forbes insurance/risk management relationships
- Oversee the IT and MIS operations with a view to leveraging on technology to improve business operations.
- Business financial information management
- Annual budgets/forecasts and strategic plans
- Financial reporting for internal and external purposes
- Tax management
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Information Management System
Qualification and Requirements:
To apply click here
- Chartered Account /FCA
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience at CFO level (ideally in an FMCG industry)
- Good financial skills, particularly IFRS and standard costing principles.
- Proven track record in the development and implementation of broad financial, auditing and accounting strategies.
- A good understanding of the legal and regulatory framework in Nigeria would be ideal
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural national environment