Chartered Accountant: The Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products' quality.
The Dangote group is currently seeking highly experienced, result oriented individuals for the position of Chartered Accountant.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- 4 - 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Should be a member of ICAN
To apply click here
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Versatility in the use of ERP packages - Coprol
- Auto and Cooperative Experience.