Chartered Accountant - Lagos: Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; They are currently looking for an Accountant for their client who is a fund manager and advisory firm.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Undertaking financial audits, reviewing the company's systems and analyzing risk
- Preparing financial statements (including monthly and annual accounts) whilst undertaking financial planning and forecasting.
- Continuous management of financial systems and budgets
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
To apply click here
- Bachelor's degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper division or upper credit in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- ICAN, ACCA or CPA Certified is mandatory.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance plus 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with proficiency in accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team.
- Result oriented, Conscientious, Confident and of high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)