Channel Manager: Airtel
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
To sustain and enhance targeted gross revenue and gross acquisition in respective SME business by effective implementation of planned sales and channel management strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The acquisition, management, and retention of SME/SMBs directly and indirectly through channel partners:
- To identify and recruit suitable channel partners who will drive the effective acquisition of SME customers
- Ensure adherence of channel partners to all guidelines as this will help ensure their profitability and sustain demand. Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in the zone
- Grow the usage of Corporate products in the states
- Create exceptional opportunities to sell non-voice products such as data, blackberry, leased circuit, dedicated internet etc.
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related course
- 3-5 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & telecom
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing sales channel or Key Accounts
- Sales channel management or Key account management, Presentation, report writing and basic computer skills
To apply click here
- Responding to market dynamics and recommending measures to increase sales from existing & new accounts
- Constantly tracking and reviewing channel partners activities and pre-empting counter solution for market expansion
- Major Challenges:
- Managing and monitoring channel partners
- Expanding our acquisition drive, and retaining accounts
- Creating visibility of Airtel products and services
- Effective and timely communication of all schemes and product launches to existing customers and channel partners