Channel Account Manager - Nigeria B2B: Canon
Canon's been innovating and providing imaging solutions since 1937 and they have consistently ranked among the world's top companies for patent registrations over the last 30 years.
Job Purpose and Summary:
The purpose of this role is to represent Canon in the country for enhancement of business, improvement of distribution coverage and improved brand visibility in the Channel.
This role is based in Nigeria and is covering Nigeria B2B.
What they give
With Canon, you will get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. They invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with them. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Monthly purchase, sales and stock (PSS) exercise with the partners
- Partner/ area performance reporting to sales manager
- Providing weekly sales forecast to SPM/SM in line with the agreed budget
- Developing N+2 sales forecast with partners
- Developing and analyzing competition price map
- Developing country product MASH
What they ask
They need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. Interpersonal Requirements
- Excellent diplomatic/negotiation skills. – essential
- High level of presentation skills for internal and external customers.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market.
- Excellent Analytical & reporting skills
- Highly driven and results oriented, aggressive approach to winning business
Previous Experience/ Education
To apply click here
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) - desirable
- Strong B2B sales experience with proven track record and success- essential
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor ) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of local market environments – essential
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language - essential
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint - essential