CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER AT STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Job ID: 19922
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To provide an operational Regional IT Support structure to ensure that general IT problems in the bank and particularly the assigned region are resolved promptly and efficiently.
- The operation support includes first level support on users’ workstations, file/print servers, IT peripherals, LANs and communication equipment.
- Provide first level support on IT related issues in all the branches within the region
- Repair/re-install and configure Microsoft Windows Operating Systems on desktops and notebook PCs.
- Upgrade/Downgrade and Configure Internet Explorer 7 for Finacle on users systems.
- Repair/re-install and configure Finacle client applications on desktops and notebook PCs.
- Carry out first level support on hardware (workstations, scanners, printers, and other peripherals).
- Carry out first level support on applications (Ms Operating system, MS Office suite, Finacle and Intranet applications) and ensuring online service availability during operational hours.
- Carry out first level support on LANs
- Carry out first level support on ATMs
- Support Trader and Mobile Payment solutions
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT.
- Branch Rollout - Deployment of IT infrastructure (Link, LAN, Systems, Inverter/UPS power & Peripherals) for new branches
- Deployment of IT infrastructure (Link, LAN, Systems, Inverter/UPS power & Peripherals) to branches when BUs relocate
- Support new project deployment such as upgrade of Operating Systems and other applications, Antivirus & Patch deployment, Inverter, UPS, etc.
- Carry out other functions in the department that may be assigned.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline Date
30th November, 2016. To Apply Click Here