Business Unit Communications Manager: The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. They are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
The strategic priorities of the Coca-Cola West Africa Business Unit (WABU) include building a high performance culture to drive productivity and sustainable and profitable business growth; and building strong community connections to grow corporate reputation, trust and social license across its 31 markets.
- Internal Communication: Lead the development and implementation of internal communications strategies across the Business Unit to inform, engage and inspire associates.
- Sustainability Communications: Lead the development and execution of strategies to optimize impact communication of our signature programs, in liaison with the BU Sustainability Manager, The Coca-Cola Africa Foundation as well as our bottling and programme partners.
- Brands PR: Lead the PR agency to develop and implement high impact PR strategies in collaboration with the BU Marketing team and the Franchise PAC Managers
- Executive Leadership Communications: Develop and implement strategies for optimizing Thought Leadership opportunities on relevant issues through strategic sponsorships at regional level and in key markets.
- Issues Management and Crisis Communications: Provide crisis communications expertise to effectively support the BU Incident Management and Crisis Resolution (IMCR) process.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills:
To apply click here
- Leader of Self & Leader of Others
- Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of the French Language
- Professional Communications
- Creative and Specialized Writing Skills
- Multimedia/graphic design tools
- Project & Budget Management
- Issues & Crisis Management
- Media Relations
- Social/Digital Media
- Working Conditions:
- Volatile economic and political environments
- Travel Requirements: