Business Development/Sales Manager: CCEP Enterprises
A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Candidate will oversee business development and sales for air-conditioning equipment, parts and related accessories covering the residential, light commercial and industrial equipment sectors.
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
- Mentoring and developing sales staff
- Developing the marketing plan alongside marketing consultants
- Continually improve overall performance and evaluate staff resources
- Preparing proposals and presentations
- Reviewing product scope and adapting to changing environment.
- Candidate must be outgoing, with good people skills and an established network of commercial contacts
Qualifications and required skills
- Minimum of first degree in any discipline from a reputable university
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package
- Minimum of five years post qualification experience in sales with structured training in and knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and analysis tools, with the last three years at management level.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Verifiable evidence of having developed led and supervised sales teams
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Outstanding ability to sell.
To apply click here
- Sales commissions and bonuses
- Leave allowances as per company handbook
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, smart phone and other working tools
- Travel opportunities locally and abroad
- Company profit share