Business Development/Sales Director: MCM Solutions
MCM Solutions is a British Company that has developed a range of innovative, patented, Digital Forensic based solutions for the Military, Intelligence Agencies, Federal and Law Enforcement market. All of their products are in use and are referenceable with leading Law enforcement organisations, financial institutions and other household name organisations globally. They have significantly increased revenue and staff growth in recent years.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Director/Sales Director
- We are looking for a highly qualified, professional individual with a sound sales and business development background in the digital forensic arena, and a proven sales record
- We are expecting to significantly grow our sales force in this and the right candidate will have the career progression to oversee and manage this growth. There are substantial and uncapped financial rewards for candidates who deliver results.
- You will be a driven individual, strong communicator and have a ‘hands on’ style with a good mix of strategic and operational experience to ensure the business will be delivered into the customer base
- The role is New Business focused, so you should have a track record of New Business development and ideally a strong contact network at ‘C’ level in your sector
- The ideal candidate will also have a contact network in Kenya and other African countries.
The Business Development / Sales Director will:
- Develop and grow the business and sales.
- Deliver sales in line with sales forecasts.
- Take responsibility for sales to specific customers, accounts and sectors.
- Effectively drive sales and actively pursue opportunities to promote our products and services.
- Update and maintain our customer/leads/CRM databases.
You must have:
- Several years’ experience in selling business-led software solutions sales at ‘C’ level, and likely have a track record in one or more vertical sectors such as banking/finance, insurance, energy, telecommunications etc., and have a passion for technology or will have recently retired or in the process of retiring in the next few months from military or police service.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in digital forensics software sales.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A driven, flexible, hardworking, team player attitude.
- Significant with usual benefits
Application Deadline 1st March, 2018. To apply click here