Business Development Officer (Western Region): PFL (Preparation for Life)
PFL (Preparation for Life) is a part of PFL Group International, one of the leading UK owned and managed student placement agencies. PFL was established in 1997 and has come a long way in 17 years, retaining its excellence in study abroad and visa counselling.
We offer the widest range of services and commitments to our student customers seeking higher education to UK and Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UAE.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Western Region)
Location: Western Region
Reports to: Business Development Manager, Branch Managers, Account Officer, Recruitment Officers and conversion Officers/Manager
- To work with the Business Development Manager to evaluate and successfully establish new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones; assist in coordinating marketing activities; supervise digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness.
- Develop and initiate business development and /. marketing strategies
- Make presentations to key employees, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
- Provide appropriate counselling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others
- Any other task that may be assigned as related.
Experience and Qualifications
- Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism - essential
- Graduate Degree - essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
To apply click here
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market
- Experience or knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience of organising promotional events