Business Development Manager; Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited was incorporated as an engineering & contracting company providing a broad range of engineering services and products in diverse industries including the power distribution, power transmission, power generation, telecommunications, petroleum & gas, and marine industries. Through the years, Turbo Energy has provided various services to different utilities.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Successful candidates will:
- Plan, develop, and implement business strategies for generating revenue from services provided by Turbo Energy.
- Investigate business opportunities with significant scale and synergies to drive growth and leverage current portfolio products/services in target markets.
- Systematically introduce new products/brands/services in the market
- Provide detailed periodic performance reports, statistics and status of pending contracts to the Management /Partner(s).
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing customers and identifying and getting new ones
- Maintaining a detailed Operation Support Services market database.
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with Partners.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Must be a graduate with 5 years of experience in Business development, Sales and marketing in a reputable organization (Power & Energy sector preferably).
To apply click here
- Candidate must be highly competent in the use of core Microsoft Office Packages
- Must have strong negotiation and people skills
- Must have Excellent Communication skills
- Must be able to interpret, implement and manage relevant Business Relationship regulation
- Must be able establish and maintain relationship with target customers