Business Development Manager Vacancy; RedCloud Technology
RedCloud Technology is a fintech pioneer bringing mobile banking, e-payments & mobile wallet solutions to parts of the world that aren’t serviced by traditional banks. They concentrate on providing safe, secure payment systems to regions where this does not exist. RedCloud has reinvented financial services by creating a mobile banking platform that provides fast and easy deployment to enable customers of all sizes to deliver services to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are a friendly, ambitious technology company and we are currently looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager with experience of selling enterprise level software solutions to Banking or Financial Services customers.
- You will have support in the form of highly experienced Product & Pre-Sales Managers as well as the extended global Sales & Marketing team.
- The Business Development Manager Africa will spearhead sales and business development of RedCloud software and services in the region to deliver against sales volumes and value objectives of business plan.
- Spearhead the new business efforts for the Africa with the focus on developing new relationships with customers in the Banking sector
- Collaborate and input into regional marketing, arrange promotional programs, activities and events
- Work in close collaboration with the regional partner network but also generate direct Sales opportunities
- Work to monthly objectives and KPI’s
- Maintain high standards and strive for sales excellence
Experience needed for the Business Development Manager Africa:
- You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required and the immense rewards that come with it.
Plus the must have requirements are:
- Sales experience operating at senior level / C** level
- Ability to work independently and travel frequently
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
Plus it is preferred to have:
- Experience in mobile banking, payments and/or software platform technologies
- Possible working locations: Lagos, Yaounde or locations that offer easy transport links across the region also considered.
- Travel: Extensive, across Africa (all travel expenses paid)
Benefits To apply click here
Working with a fintech pioneer you will play a big part in the growth and success of a company providing revolutionary solutions to the world. You will receive a base salary plus an amazing commission package.