Business Development Executives: Willco Property Management
Willco Property Management is a client-centric property servicing company that provides a broad range of cost effective management solutions to a variety of clients.
- Business Development Executive is directly responsible for driving the growth of Willco by generating new business opportunities as well as motivating employees.
- Have thorough knowledge of the company's competitors and the marketplace.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Willco’s new business development, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity, in close collaboration with the Managing Director.
- Align the strategy with that of the organization and other programs, seeking to maximize effectiveness through collaboration.
- Research into relationships that should be developed and manage effective partnerships with both existing and new key corporate partners.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Willco, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in Business, Management or Marketing.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ work experience in business development.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership and management, ensuring that the vision is not lost in the daily operations of the organisation
- Ability to review and analyse budgets and financial reports to see implications in the implementation and management of the projects.
- Task Management - Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills
- Managing Director
- General Manager, Cooperate Services
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, briefly stating five reasons why you are the most suitable candidate, and CV's (with ‘Business Development Executive’ as subject) to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th March, 2017.